Master Data Specialist (80%-100%)
- Your mission at Climeworks is to act as the Business Process Owner of the Material Introduction Process.
- You introduce the Climeworks Master Data in the company ERP and take responsibility for its accurate and timely maintenance.
- You ensure timely and accurate compilation of Climeworks material numbers.
- You monitor the proper functioning of the ERP systems in cooperation with the IT department.
- You assist business functions in the gathering of data for the preparation of analysis and reports relating to the Supply Chain operations.
- You monitor data quality processes.
- You oversee all internal process relating to the processing of the materials data.
- You have an apprenticeship in the technical or commercial field or similar.
- You have 2-3 years of experience in Master Data Management.
- You also have gained experience in Purchase and Logistics Processes is a plus.
- You have a precise and accurate way of working.
- You have a high understanding of commercial and technical contexts.
- You have gathered excellent software Skills (ERP, MS Office, Databases).
- You have strong social and communication skills.
- You are Initiative, flexible and have great team skills and your high resilience sets you apart.
- You are fluent in German (business fluent) and English.
What we offer: A horizontal organization, a great team, an improvement-oriented approach, and a scale-up venture with an innovative technology. Sounds like you? We are looking forward meeting you! Apply now by filling in the online application form and uploading your complete dossier to our careers portal: https://www.climeworks.com/careers.
Disclaimer: The percentage in the job title means that for this vacancy, you can decide if you want to be employed on a full-time or part-time basis, depending on what works best for your needs.
We do not accept candidates from agencies for our positions.