Events Producer/Manager (9-months maternity cover) (100%)
- Your mission at Climeworks is to lead the event's presence of Climeworks both through our participation at external events and the platforms created and delivered by Climeworks.
- You will get the opportunity to shape an evolved scope within Climeworks during the maternity leave of our Communications Manager.
- You represent Climeworks with maximum impact at external Events and contribute strongly in the definition and organization of Climeworks various own events like DAC Summits, meetups and online webinars.
- You’re in charge of converting the inbound flow of requests and invitations into opportunities and a structured database and action plan fitting with our strategy.
- You’re often the first face and voice of Climeworks towards event organizers and producers.
- You’re a key contributor to the content prepared and adapted to support the event and Climeworks speakers.
- You will have the opportunity to coach/supervise more junior team member(s) and to partner with multiple colleagues within the Comms team, Marketing Unit and beyond (Sales, Policy, Finance, Technology, HR).
- You have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising, public relations or related discipline.
- You have at least 5 years experience in event production or with the management of large conferences.
- You have already gained first-hand knowledge of sustainability/climate events and these topics are your passion.
- You are able to summarize complex topics in simple concepts and can handle high maintenance external stakeholders, and your negotiation skills set you apart.
- You can deliver crisp communication to C-suite level and effectively collaborate across functions.
- You have experience with putting together hybrid, in person or full remote events and you like to think creatively and can easily identify and resolve problems.
- You are detail oriented, deadline driven and have high levels of integrity.
- You are fluent in English and have excellent writing skills.
- You are motivated to travel up to 10-20% of the time.
What we offer: A horizontal organization, a great team, an improvement-oriented approach, and a scale-up venture with an innovative technology. Sounds like you? We are looking forward meeting you! Apply now by filling in the online application form and uploading your complete dossier to our careers portal: https://www.climeworks.com/careers.
Disclaimer: The percentage in the job title means that for this vacancy, you can decide if you want to be employed on a full-time or part-time basis, depending on what works best for your needs.
We do not accept candidates from agencies for our positions.