Customer Project Manager
We are Skytree
Skytree enables a transition to a world with cleaner Air, Water & Energy for everyone. We do this by developing and deploying smart technology that captures atmospheric carbon dioxide, enabling its use or storage to combat climate change and aid society and businesses around the world.
Born out of the European Space Agency (ESA), we are a global team of highly talented scientists, engineers, business development and marketing professionals, supported by an experienced management team. Our working culture is based on a dynamic and smart approach to business with an open and understanding attitude to others and the desire to expand the boundaries of what is possible.
As we enter a new phase of hyper-growth, we are looking for a driven project manager willing to go on this journey with us.
Our Core Values
Take a moment to read more about our values on our website.
We are seeking a highly skilled Customer Project Manager to join our team at Skytree. As a Customer Project Manager, you will be responsible for project preparation, installation coordination, resource planning, and maintaining contact with the customer. Your duties will include working closely with all stakeholders: customers, engineers, operations, commercial teams and services contractors, to coordinate and support the successful deployment of our technology.
Your tasks will include:
- Manage and plan projects from start to finish
- Work closely with customers, engineers, operations, commercial teams and services contractors to plan and coordinate installation projects
- Lead qualifications at customer sites, plan the technical content of customer qualification tests and support customer tests on site
- Supervise the installation of Skytree products with optimal performance and within the timeline
- Provide professional technical support for customers
- Develop innovative solutions to changing customer requirements
- Plan and allocate resources to meet project needs and deadlines
- Ensure resource and materials availability at the right time and provide guidance required to complete projects successfully
- Develop and maintain project plans, schedules, budgets, and other project-related documentation
- Communicate project progress, risks, and issues to all stakeholders, and develop risk mitigation strategies as needed
- 3+ years of relevant experience in customer-facing roles such as project management and affinity with application support, services, and technical sales
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build and nurture customer relationships
- A university degree in Mechanics, Physics, Materials Science, Chemistry, Electrical Engineering, or a similar field
- Experience in project planning and resource allocation
- Knowledge of MS project, Jira, PMP, or Scrum experience
- It is also a big plus if you also have hands-on experience working with hardware, HVAC, or IoT devices
Apart from working with great colleagues and a competitive salary, you can also expect these additional benefits:
- A diverse and international team
- A company cellphone and laptop
- Travel cost reimbursement (choose from an NS business card, lease bike, or 21ct p/km travel allowance)
- Competitive package
- The opportunity to be part of our Employee Stock Options Plan
- 25 vacation days per year
- A (flexible) hybrid working policy
- A cozy office located close to Science Park train station, also close to the highway.
- Access to the Science Park and Amsterdam University cafeterias (and all the great and healthy meal options)
- Regular social activities hosted by our very own Champagne Committee
Need some more info, or simply have a question for us? Don’t hesitate to reach out! Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get back to you!